Click for You Tube Channel of HEC by Dr Vaishali R More
Click to View the Reports of Various Program Conducted by Department
Bachelor of Arts :
PO 1 The students acquire knowledge in the field of social sciences, literature and humanities which make them sensitive and sensible enough.
PO 2. The B.A. graduates will be acquainted with the social, economical, historical, geographical, political, ideological and philosophical tradition and thinking.
PO 3. The program also empowers the graduates to appear for various competitive examinations or choose the post graduate programme of their choice.
PO 4.The B. A. program enables the students to aquire the knowledge with human values framing the base to deal with various problems in life with courage and humanity.
PO 5. The students will be ignited enough to think and act over for the solution of various issues prevailed in the human life to make this world better than ever.
PO 6. Programme provides the base to be the responsible citizen.
BA Home Economics
BA I- SEM- I
- To introduce the students to the field of home economics
- To create an awareness among the students about resources and their management in the family
- To make aware about decision making and to enhance the decision making capability of the women
- To provide knowledge and develop skills regarding principals and methods of interior decoration
- To develop skill regarding preparing the bouquets and flower arrangements for decoration and enhance the chance of employment
- To acquire basic knowledge of principals involved in planning of residential house
- To learn and apply various methods and techniques of work simplifications
- To develop employability skills and earning while learning
- To bring awareness about waste management and water conservation for environment protection
- To train the students for self employment
B.A. II SEM-III
- To understand the basic concept of nutrition
- To gain the knowledge of food and its functions and nutritive value
- To develop abilities to plan diets for various stages
- To inspire the entrepreneurship
B.A II- SEM- IV
- To understand the basic concept related to nutrition
- To develop abilities to plan diets for various diseases
- To understand the methods of food preparation and food preservation
- To encourage the students for self employment
- To aware the work of different agencies in the area of health
B.A III – SEM V
- Major concept of human development
- Maternity and child welfare
- Premature babies and their care
- Problems of childhood
- Importance of immunization
B.A III –SEM VI
- Importance of environment in development of child
- Factors affecting physical development
- Discipline Merits and Demerits
- Motor development, Speech development and social development
- Importance of parent child relationship