Department of MARATHI
Programmes’ Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
B.A I SEM-I, II (Marathi)
1. Understanding the interrelation between literature and society.
2. Explaining the nature of language ,literature and writing.
3. Obtaining the skills of literary criticism.
4. Imbuing the letter writing and communication skills.
5. Illustrating the nature of literary forms like one-act-play, travellogue and
1. Introduction of the medieval Marathi language and literature.
2. Introduction of the contemporary literary works.
3. Acquiring the skill of translation.
4. Explanation of the need and significance of editing.
1. Acquaintance with oriental poetry.
2. Understanding the nature and features of poetry.
3. Creating the skill of critical appreciation of a poem.
4. Developing the poetic devices and their usages.