Library (Knowledge Resource Center)
सूचना: दिलेल्या लिंक वर क्लिक केल्यास संबंधित वेबसाईट वर आपणास जाता येईल, तेथे ज्या बाबी मोफत उपलब्ध आहेत त्यांचा आपणास वापर करता येईल. ज्या ठिकाणी लॉगीन क्रेडेंशीयल आवश्यक आहेत त्या वेळी संबंधित वेबसाईटच्या संपर्क अधिकाऱ्यास संपर्क करावा. सदर लिंक विद्यार्थ्यांच्या सुविधेसाठी दिल्या आहेत.
1) Click for the eBooks available on Savitribai Phule Pune University Website
3) Click for Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati Library
4) Click for Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded Library
5) Click for Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad Library
7) Click for Shivaji University Kolhapur free eBooks
8) Click to become a member of Free-Ebooks.net for Environment and you can download five free books every month.
9) Click to get the YCMOU Nashik eBooks- CLICK
9) Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT) has initiated the National Digital Library of India (NDL India) pilot project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility.Students can register & login to the website to find out the right resource with least effort and in minimum time. Click to go to the NATIONAL DIGITAL LIBRARY.
We have registered for the National Library and Information services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content in short known as N-List. Our colleges will get access to selected electronic resources including e-journals and e-books through this. Students are adviced to contact Dr Gajanan Ghayal to create their username and password to login to this portal. After registration and obtaining Username and Password, Users will have to click on Member's Login through NLIST Website http://nlist.inflibnet.ac.in/ and login. It will display list of e-resources subscribed under the programme. Click at the desired e-resource to access its full-text. Refer to the user guide and tutorials for further details. The N-LIST covers all the disciplines viz. Pure Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities including Linguistic and Languages. However e-resources in engineering, agriculture and medicine are not covered under the N-LIST programme.
Use this search bar to search e-Books & e-Journals