B.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE
Program Specific Outcomes
1. Knowledge about political system of the nation.
2. Study of national and international political affairs.
3. Study from competitive examination point of view.
4. Understanding the government mechanism, its functions, duties and responsibilities.
5. Creating appropriate and efficient political leaders.
6. Getting knowledge of political law.
7. Getting knowledge of Constitution of India.
B.A.-I : Indian Government and Political System
1. Acquiring the knowledge about Indian Constitution.
2. Getting awareness about one’s rights and duties.
3. Getting information about political parties and system of justice in India.
4. Knowing about the problems and challenges in Indian politics.
B.A.II: - Government of Maharashtra
1. Getting information about the historical survey the formation of Maharashtra State.
2. Study of the local governing mechanism.
3. Developing leadership at local level.
Indian Political Thinking
1. Study of the Indian Political Thinking and their thoughts.
2. Study of the contribution of political thinkers in independent movements and their need for modern society.