Bachelor of Science:
PO 1. The B. Sc. Programme develops scientific temperament and attitude among the science graduates.
PO 2. The qualities of a science – observation, precision, analytical mind, logical thinking, clarity of thought and expression, systematic approach, qualitative and quantitative decision making are enlarged.
PO 3. The program also empowers the graduates to appear for various competitive examinations or choose the post graduate programme of their choice .
PO 4. This programme train the learners to extract information, formulate and solve problems in a systematic and logical manner.
PO 5. This programme enables the learners to perform the jobs in diverse fields such as science, engineering, industries, survey, education, banking, development-planning, business, public service, self business etc. efficiently.
Program Specific Outcomes
1 Ability to calculate and reason to design complex and critical financial models for Bank and Insurance Companies.
2 Ability to understand both concrete and abstract problems.
3 Ability to make critical observations.
4 Ability to accurately organize, analyze and interpret data.
5 Develop the mathematical logic which is very useful for solving mathematical reasoning problems.
B.Sc-I SEM-I Paper I (Algebra & Trignometry), Paper II (Calculus), Paper
III (Geometry) Paper IV (Differential Equations)
1. Developing the interest towards mathematics.
2. Creating the relationship of mathematics with other subjects.
3. Developing the understanding and fluency in mathematics thorough inquiry and connecting mathematical concepts.
5. Developing knowledge about limit continuity and differentian.
B.SC-I SEM –II Paper-III (Differential Equations) Paper IV- (Vector Analysis & Solid Geometry)
1. Developing the knowledge of applications of derivative and integration, etc.
2. Developing several perspectives of differential equations.
3. Developing interest about directional derivatives and line integral.
4. Developing the knowledge about polynomial equations
5. Developing the knowledge of how to draw graphs, paths, walks and curvatures.
B.Sc-II SEM-III Paper V (Advanced Calculus) Paper VI (Elementary number theory)
1. Developing the knowledge about double & Triple integral
2. Developing skill of finding the root of various polynomials.
3. Developing knowledge about limit continuity and differentian.
B. Sc-II SEM-IV Paper VII (Modern Algebra), Paper VIII (Classical methods)
1. Developing the knowledge of real number and real valued functions .
2. Studying the properties of real numbers (Ries2 space and positive operators).
3. Developing acknowledgement about ring and group theory
4. Computation the trajectory of a spacecraft requires the accurate numerical solution of a system of ordinary differential equations.
B. Sc-III SEM-V Paper IX (Mathematical analysis), Paper X (Mathematical Methods)
1. Inculcating about analytic functions
2. Increasing the knowledge about limit continuity of complex functions
3. Introducing laplace transformation and its property
B. Sc-III SEM-VI Paper XI (Linear Algebra), Paper XII (Optional: Special theory of Relativity/Graph Theory)
1. Exposure to linear transformation and its properties
2. Increasing the knowledge about vector space and dual spaces
3. Introducing homomorphism, isomorphism of a linear transformation
4. Review of newtonian mechanics and relativelistic kinematics
5. Geometrical representation of space and time
6. Developing the ideas about different types of matrices
7. Knowledge about graphical representation , various circuits
® All Rights Reserved © Copyright 2021 Smt. Sindhutai Jadhao Arts & Science Mahavidyalaya, Mehkar.